New website - Chescombe Trust
Skip to comments | Posted in uncategorized
We're pleased to launch a new website for Bristol-based Charity, Chescombe Trust - www.chescombetrust.co.uk
They've been awarded the highest possible rating for Care Homes and are currently building a new premises as a part of their success. We designed and built them a website to help keep people up to date.
Accessibility was on the top of the list for this sight. We made sure that Chescombe Trust's new website is:
- In keeping with current accessibility guidelines - WCAG 2 AAA Compliant
- Designed using high-contrast colours making it easy to read
- Resizeable - it's easy to make the text larger and small using the buttons in the upper right corner
- Built to work well with screen readers. Screen readers read a web page aloud to people that are visually impaired
- Hand-coded from scratch using valid HTML and CSS
We welcome any feedback that may improve our work - contact us using the form at the bottom of this page and let us know what you think!