The term 'Siteclick' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Siteclick Ltd whose registered office is 39 Alma Vale Road, Bristol, BS8 2HL. Our company registration number is 6453121 in England. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Siteclick's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions
- Any agreement entered into will be governed by the laws of England
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time – please check our website for the most recent version
- Our liability is limited to a total amount no greater than the cost of the services supplied
- We may list your company name, logo and design samples on our ‘Clients’ and ‘Portfolio’ web page after we have completed work for your company
Quotations and Proposals
- We will provide a detailed proposal and pricing information for your project
- Any changes to the project specifications will incur additional cost
- Anything not mentioned in the proposal will not be produced – please check this carefully
- Quotations are valid for 30 days
- To commence with design, setup and installation of your project, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit
- Payment of the deposit is acceptance of the proposal and these terms and conditions
- We will request your approval of the design – any changes following approval are at extra cost
- Any outstanding invoices must be settled in full prior to us placing a web project live online
- The final balance is due, and any agreed monthly payment plan commences, once the website is operational
- We request interim payments when substantial portions of the work have been completed
- We may request final payment if the website is ready on our test servers and we are waiting for you to supply content, copy, images, or a domain transfer
- We reserve the right to limit or remove services where payments are overdue
- Our credit terms are 30 days
Hosting, Domains and Support Plans
- Hosting, domains and support are at extra cost unless explicitly stated in the proposal
- ‘Support’ means assisting you to use any software we have provided for managing your website – it does not include making updates, or design or technical changes
- Where a monthly hosting, domain and support plan is included:
- The contract period is one month
- Charges are due in advance on the 1st of each month by monthly standing order or yearly invoice
- Where there is no monthly hosting, domain and support plan:
- Domain names and hosting are billed yearly by invoice in advance
- The contract period is one year
- Requests for technical support and/or ongoing maintenance are charged at our current hourly rate (details available on request)
- For any website not hosted on our servers, any support requests, assistance or updates are charged at our current hourly rate (details available on request)
- Any work already completed must be paid for pro rata
- Provided no balance is outstanding on your account, if you choose to cancel we can transfer your domain name and provide you with the following at no additional cost:
- Design work (PSD files)
- HTML and CSS templates
- Your database data (if applicable)
- Copyright for software code provided remains with Siteclick Ltd in all cases - you may not distribute or resell any software code.*
* Occasionally parts of software we provide are developed by external suppliers or the open source community and different licensing restrictions would apply to these portions. Details are available on request.
- Siteclick Ltd. will not be held responsible in any way for the content of customer emails or websites
- Any content uploaded to our servers or in emails must be “family safe” – no adult material is permitted
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel services, or remove content; where content deemed by us to be offensive, illegal or defamatory in nature has been uploaded
- We accept no liability for the loss of any data
- Our services must not be used for the purposes of sending unsolicited bulk email, spam, viruses or other illegal activities
- Use of “bought-in” lists of email addresses is forbidden
- Credit terms for all business customers are 30 days
- We may authorise a third party to conduct a credit check
- While we aim to adhere to web standards wherever possible, our target browsers are Mozilla Firefox (latest), Microsoft Internet Exporer 8+, and Google Chrome (latest).
- Compliance with any other web browser cannot be guaranteed
- Our content management systems require the following for best results:
- Mozilla Firefox 3 web browser (PC, Max or Linux, available free at mozilla.org)
- Macromedia Flash player (available free at get.adobe.com/flashplayer)
- Broadband or faster Internet connection
Software License Agreement
Terms & Conditions for use of Siteclick software
Software: Copyright © Siteclick Ltd. All rights reserved.
Before purchasing a website system using the Siteclick CMS software ('Product') please read this agreement as it is a legal contract between you and Siteclick Ltd. regarding your use, copying and disclosure of the software and its documentation. By purchasing a website system using the 'Product', you agree to abide by the Terms & Conditions of this licence agreement.
1. Intellectual Property Rights
a. All rights to the 'Product' and all copyrights, patents, trademarks or other proprietary rights thereto are, and shall remain with Siteclick Ltd. You acknowledge that no right, title or interest in these items is granted under this agreement.
b. Siteclick Ltd. grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to use the 'Product' for your website only within the purchasing institution.
2. Restrictions on Use
a. You must not cause or permit the copying or reproduction of the 'Product'.
b. The 'Product' including documentation must not be sold, transferred, lent, leased or given to any third parties whatsoever.
3. Disclaimers & Limited Liabilities
a. Siteclick Ltd. makes no warranties with respect to the licensed programs.
b. The foregoing warranties are in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the purchased website. In no event will Siteclick Ltd. be liable for damages, including direct or indirect consequential loss arising out of your use or inability to use the 'Product' and its accompanying documenting materials, including instructions for use.
c. The liability of Siteclick Ltd. shall be limited to the monies paid for the purchased website.
4. Software Code
a. The origin of the 'Product' must not be misrepresented; you must not claim that you wrote the original software.
b. The 'Product' may not be altered in anyway or used for any other purpose other than to display the purchased website.
5. Ownership of copy, imagery and other mediums ('Content')
a. All 'Content' displayed on a purchased website using the 'Product' shall remain the property of the purchasing institution.
b. Siteclick Ltd. shall at no time be held responsible or accountable for any 'Content' (textual, imagery or otherwise) displayed or transmitted by a purchased website using the 'Product'. Purchasing institutions are reminded of their responsibility to use content (textual, imagery and other media) on their website that does not infringe IPR or copyright of any third parties.
c. Siteclick Ltd. shall retain at all times the right to terminate any contractual obligations should it be deemed that the 'Content' of such a purchased website system using the 'Product' to be contrary to legal, ethical or otherwise acceptable standards and therefore considered detrimental to the interests of Siteclick Ltd. and its agents. Please refer to Siteclick Ltd. for clarification.
6. Governing Law
The governing law of this agreement shall be that of England.